I spent several hours in the car over the last week so I had a lot of time to write in my head. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to get in "writing". Gratitude seems to be the thing I've had on my mind. I've been thinking about how much my life has changed in just over 4 weeks. I went from being a "food snob" to eating clean! I went from never making time for myself to exercise to training almost every day of the week. I have lost a total of 13 pounds, with 10.5 of them being body fat! My workout pants were slipping down today while I was running, I can take my jeans off without unbuttoning them. I don't miss my Diet Coke or my coffee creamer. I really, really, really missed getting to train with Dan and the girls on Tuesday while I was out of town, but I still got up and trained on my own!! I have come to think of these women as some of my closest supporters even though I've only known them a short while. I am so grateful to them for their motivation and for encouraging me (thank you for making me run that second lap today Amanda!) I am grateful to Nicole and Giggle Magazine for choosing me to take part in the Biggest Weight Loss Challenge, best thing I could have asked for! I am grateful to my family and friends for their support and encouragement....especially for my husband who manages to watch the kids while he works on Tuesday and Thursday and gets up early on Saturday to watch them. I am grateful to Dan and Sweat Life for ALL of his time, energy, encouragement and knowledge. Also for his wife, Tara, for loaning him out. We know that his time is precious and the time he puts into training us is time he takes away from his family and other clients. There are so many people working together to help us all in this challenge, how awesome! So thank you, to all of you who are helping to make this happen, not just for me, but for us all!
www.gigglemag.com
www.sweatlifefitness.com
No comments:
Post a Comment