OK, I totally stole the title from Dan on Thursday.
Wow, this weeks workouts have been awesome and intense! We've been doing things I had no idea we could do 5 weeks ago. The title doesn't even mention the partner medicine ball swap we also did, which involves us jogging 2 laps at a time around the block while holding a medicine ball (10 lbs in my case) over our heads. When we get too tired we swap the ball off to our partner, then back and forth. We did a total of 4 laps on Thursday (which is not quite a mile). We also did 30-40 woodchops, 40 lunges, 40 ball slams, 20 burpees and 30-40 sit ups&bicycles. Oh and I had also run a mile with Andrew at morning mile that morning. Needless to say, wow, I was totally exhausted. I felt like I could hardly walk to the car. The good news is that according to my scales I've lost about 2-3 more pounds so that's a total of about 15.5 pounds in the past 5 weeks. Now, if I can double that in the next 5 that would be really nice! I am actually looking forward to our stadium workout in the morning, I am sure I won't be able to move on Sunday, but that's OK.
Tonight is our early Valentine's Day date night. We're going for a couple's massage and then dinner...where and what has yet to be decided, something yummy & healthy! No cheating for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment