Whewww, I am tired today, I feel like I could sleep all day! Not a chance though, the hubby got up early this morning to go play golf in Ocala, so I had all three kids (and the dog) in my room by 7:45 wanting breakfast. Why they are so hard to drag out of bed on the days we have to be up early and then are bouncing off the walls on the days we don't, I'll never know? I'm trying to decide what training I'm going to do today, maybe Zumba at the gym, maybe just go to the gym, maybe bike riding with the kids and then some of the things Dan has given us to do to go along with it? I just know I want to keep moving today! I feels good to see the numbers on the scale going down and I want to make sure it stays in that direction! I feel like just about everything else in my life has been neglected lately, umm, like that huge mess of a laundry room....but if it comes to going to the gym or folding laundry, well, I guess we can all see what takes priority. I know that at some point, I am going to have to figure out how to balance it all though. I have to admit the cooking, shopping and eating clean does require more time, time well spent, but there is a reason why fast food is called fast food, right? Of course it isn't really food either. I just know that the time I now spend training and focusing on eating clean is the time I used to clean the house and sleep, I guess. Well, I'm in the zone now and I will have to figure out how to fit the other things in. I am going to go at this as hard as I can while I have Dan and the BWLC girls doing it with me!
www.gigglemag.com
www.sweatlifefitness.com
No comments:
Post a Comment