Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Far So Good...

Well, today was another training day at Sweat Life Fitness with Dan. He surprised us all with an impromptu(and voluntary)weigh in. Well I couldn't resist and am down 5 pounds since last Tuesday. We all lost weight, which is good since we are all working out more than usual and following his nutritional advice, but I will admit I was hoping for more. I have been eating really well, as in the right foods and no cheating, I have been walk/running the morning mile with Andrew each morning on top of going to the gym and training with Dan. Hmmmmm..mabye I need to just work harder at working out or just less of the right foods?? Today was a really long day though, I start all my days at 6:15 when the alarm goes off, Andrew and I have to be at school at 7AM for morning mile, which we have made it for every day this week!! Then add in my training or gym trips, shuffling the kids to/from school and their activities and taking care of Samantha too & Mama is wiped out! I am definitely am sleeping better though, my body is just so tired, but it is a good tired! I am anxious for our next weigh in, my 4 week goal is 12 pounds, so I hope for another 5 pounds in the next week :-)

www.gigglemag.com
www.sweatlifefitness.com

2 comments:

  1. April 5 pounds is great you can totally pull off another 7 pounds in 3 weeks. Can't wait to see what our fat percentage loss is going to be. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete