Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January is rolling right along....

I can't believe it has been almost a month since Christmas! I just don't remember time flying by like this when I was a kid! I'll bet my mom did though! I just look at my kids and they seem so...old! They don't "need" me to do everything for them anymore. I know this is the way life goes and yes, of course, I am so proud of them and how they are growing up. It presents something completely different for me, what am I supposed to do?? I was prepared for babies, I never considered that they would only be babies for such a short period of time. I LIKED them being dependent on me for their basic needs. I feel like I am growing up too, with them, learning how to be their parent now that they don't need me quite so much, yes, they need me, but not as much as before. Andrew has been home from school with a fever for the past two days..his first missed school days!! He's has needed me a little more, been a little more cuddly, which wasn't sooo bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment